Thursday, April 29, 2010

freddy ain't no chump ///


Is it just me or does this new FREDDY KRUEGER look like a bitch ass loser?

The NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET remake comes out tomorrow and I'm skeptical. I don't wanna get all Harry Knowles on this shit, but what's the deal with all these fucking re-ups? 

The NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET series DOES NOT, I repeat, DOES NOT need to be remade. Robert Englund was and IS the perfect Freddy Krueger. When I was a kid I was so scared of that fucking dude that I firmly believed in real life he had slaughtered and eaten his entire family (probably because my cousins told me so) and it just made watching FREDDY movies 100x scarier. 

Maybe the new movie won't suck, but it DEFINITELY won't have the charm of the old films. 

Peace.

-WT

No comments:

Post a Comment