Monday, September 27, 2010

NEWS /// 9-26-2010



So, I've been MIA for a good bit now and I feel it necessary to explain to you why:

We got two new kittens here at our house. They're cute, we're animal lovers, whatever.

But, one cat in particular is very much HEY I'M IN YOUR STUFF AND I WANT TO BE IN YOUR STUFF AND ON YOUR STUFF AND LET ME TOUCH THAT BECAUSE I NEED TO TOUCH IT OMG I'M GONNA DO THAT NOW.

Got me?

Okay.

What this leads me to is that the said cat ran across my keyboard one night last week and somehow (not completely sure how, actually) deleted Ubuntu from my computer, along with everything I had stored through the operating system.

This means that I have been in a computer funk lately, using my wife's MAC to check e-mails. 

Anyways, give me a little time to get a new set up established and I'll be back with more weird ass songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment