Monday, June 14, 2010

myspace eats nards ///


I rely a lot on MySpace to find new music for this here blog and while it's usually a shitty, clunky site, I deal with it because it's one of the only places I know of where you can randomly stumble upon cool bands. 

This has become even harder to do, though, since MySpace changed their flash music player to some weird ass new format which FUCKING CRASHES MY BROWSER EVERY TIME I USE IT.

People have said to me "HAY WAYLON, DOWNLOAD CHROMES, BOO" and my response is "GOOGLE HATES OSX TIGER USERS SO I CAN'T, BITCH" and I'm stuck using Firefox, which is functional, but MySpace doesn't give a fuck.

Anyway, what I'm getting at is, send me some MP3's if you can or a Bandcamp page as opposed to a MySpace page because I'm gonna blow that fucking website up.

Love.

-WT

No comments:

Post a Comment