Thursday, May 20, 2010

things of the past /// jnco


Anybody remember JNCO JEANS? They came around with the resurgence in PARACHUTE PANTS back in the late 90's. 

It was kind of like KORN was the unofficial sponsor of JNCO and LIMP BIZKIT was the same for PARACHUTE PANTS (whoever the fuck made those, I don't remember. Maybe JNCO? Maybe MOSSIMO?)

I had a pair of both. I felt so tough in 1999 wearing my gigantic pants and listening to SIGNIFICANT OTHER on my discman. I think I even had a tek vest. 

Fuck I was a dork.

I don't know which is worse, though; tek vests and JNCO's or neon orange sunglasses and skinny jeans.

Who cares. 

People on Chatroulette told me the world is gonna end very soon because the ILLUMINATI is reforming or some shit, anyways.

FASHION DOESN'T MATTER.

-WT

No comments:

Post a Comment