Friday, May 21, 2010

fucked /// gulf coast oil spill


So basically, we're all just fucking dead is what this thing means.

There's barrels and barrels of oil leaking into the ocean every day. 

There is no foreseeable way of stopping the leak. 

BP is already trying to cover their asses with a court order.

We're doomed.

I mean really; if you're one of those rare assholes who enjoys breathing well TOUGH SHIT for you because, if you didn't know (and really, I won't be surprised if you don't and it's not your fault, our school systems suck a giant oily dick) the ocean purifies our air.

WOAH, RIGHT!? Mind blowing, I know! That's like some Quantum Leap type shit, man. 

Where's my bong?

Oh right, I don't need one because EVERYTHING IS ALREADY FUCKED UP ENOUGH IN AN UNALTERED STATE.

-WT

P.S. I'm gonna eat you first.

No comments:

Post a Comment