Tuesday, March 30, 2010

i'm on my period ///


I come here to rant sometimes. It's my safe place. My soap box or whatever. Some fucking shit like that.

I'm tired of apathetic hipster doofus kids. I don't understand it, honestly. I'm not just picking on people for once, you know? Not just making fun of your fucking losers. I sincerely don't understand the motivation behind the new...emotional trend, I guess it is, which consists of blank stares, hands in pockets, and a lack of social interaction. 

Some say it's just awkwardness, but that is a sincere vibe. This vibe of "I'M WAY TOO FUCKING COOL TO TALK/FEEL/EMOTE" makes me want to punch these kids right in their scrawny little arms.

It's NOT COOL. If some of these people pro-create, then we will end up with an entire generation of children that sincerely do not know how to feel, all because their parents thought it would be "totally moist" if they just faked like nothing mattered.

So, in a nutshell:

Take a break from listening to your droopy eyed girlfriend's droney slobbery "shitgaze" band and learn how to be a human again, you pasty fucking globs of irony.


P.S. I'm really sorry if this comes off as "self righteous" or like I'm on a high horse or something.

-WT

1 comment: