Saturday, February 13, 2010

being hunted down like little bitches ///


Turns out that music blogs/leak blogs are being shut down left and right by Google/Blogger. This sucks, but I suppose it was to be expected. A lot of people are making their blogs private and shit, but I ain't running scared. We really don't post as much leak shit as we used to, but I do like posting comps and the occasional record from time to time, so we'll see what happens. If JUNGLE ROT does get nixed, just hit me up at the Waylon Thornton and the Heavy Hands myspace and I'll letcha know what's happening. 

Might move to Wordpress, but we'll see. Just more shit to deal with.

It's a bummer because it seems that blogs which have the right to post mp3s and albums are still being shut down, even though they have the given permission. Sign of the times, people. Sign of them damned ol' times.

Hit that link below to find out what the fuck I'm rambling about.



-WT

No comments:

Post a Comment