Saturday, November 14, 2009

gimme the good shit




You know what I'm fucking sick and tired of?

ALL THE LAME ASS, WISHY WASHY COMPLACENT ELECTRONIC BULLSHIT MUSIC OUT THERE RIGHT NOW!

When did people stop plugging their guitars into their shitty little amps and turning it up too loud for the amp to handle it? And when did people stop finding drum kits in the dumpster and making badass fucking beats on that shit?

Seriously, I know it's an issue of convenience. It's much easier to plug your MicroKorg direct-in and run it through Garageband. And, I admit, there are /some/ people making interesting music this way, BUT IT'S DRIVING ME FUCKING CRAZY!

I LOVE ROCK N' ROLL MUSIC. I NEED GUITARS. I NEED DRUMS. GIVE ME A BO DIDDLEY BEAT AND A SHITTY SOUNDING E STRING.

Rock N' Roll is an AMERICAN TRADITION, KIDS! Fuck all that Euro, New Wavey sounding shit.

Put a jam in that clam, motherfuckers! RUIN. IT. ALL.

Now, go listen to THE TWO TEARS and don't give me any fuckin' lip:  http://www.myspace.com/thetwotears

No comments:

Post a Comment